Why Steelwater Gun Safes
We staked out a leadership role over a decade ago by designing Steelwater Gun Safes. That's when our founder literally changed the rules for manufacturing and selling gun safes. First, he made a unconditional list of security demands for the manufacturing of gun safes:
- Solid welded beads throughout, not just tack welds to strengthen the steel seams.
- Caulking around any fireproof material where needed to minimize internal heat temperatures.
- Digital locks that are required to have non-volatile combinations with all memory and functional electronics stored inside the safe so the lock resists manipulation.
- Reinforced U-Channel rods that connect the locking bolts to the gear assembly to resist prying attacks.
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength in case of a punch attack.
- Thick enough steel to prevent against common house tools such as crowbars, hammers, and axes.
- All fasteners are required to have lock washers or an alternative to prevent loosening due to vibration.
- Heavy duty hinges to ensure a life time of correct door alignment.
- Additional stationary locking bolts are added to the hinge side of the door in case of hinge attack.
- Internal relocking systems installed in case of lock removal done by a burglary attack.
- Hardplate added to protect the safe lock from being drilled into and manipulated.
- Mounting holes to secure the safe to the floor.
- Safes are manufactured.
- Manufacturers sell the safes to well known "Name Brand" safe companies.
- The "Name Brand" safe companies sell them to distributors.
- The distributors sell them to consumers.
Since then Steelwater Gun Safes has established itself as one of the leading gun safe providers in the nation. By improving manufacturing and revolutionizing the distribution process, Steelwater Gun Safes offers Internet buyers an impressive online quality, selection and value built upon a legacy of customer satisfaction and superior reputation.
Finally, there is no such thing as good enough at Steelwater Gun Safes. Today, every one of our people from executive management to field personnel understands and lives by the total commitment to quality - achieved only when our products meet customer's needs. That's why we commit every resource for one purpose - to give you what you expect from our products, our people and our company - and to be the best and most affordable gun safe company in the industry!